Sunday, August 12, 2012

all together now - We Love School !!!

Ni Hao Yall


 Big week around here - the first week of school for everyone except the ladybug. She will go Tuesday , and we cannot wait ! I am looking forward to meeting her bus at the high school - I am sure she will have some stories to tell! [ and I am also sure that her teachers will have a few]
 Thomas fixed a rice/tofu/dumpling kind of thing this week - he and the man really liked it, and I am glad he wanted to do that.  We have to incorporate more Korean foods into our meals !

Tonight was the 'back to choir' party for the children at church - ladybug had a big fun time, as always. I really liked watching her friend attempt the diving board for the first time - he would stand there for a l-o-n-g time, and you could see how much it scared him. He actually went off the board twice, I think. Bless his sweet time.

Gotcha day for the monkey is this wednesday. Eleven years with him - who can believe that? What a gift. He is the sweetest child, and we are so thankful for his sweet spirit.

And that pretty much sums up our week . So glad we all had such a good start to the year ! I hope you do , too !!!!


No comments: