Monday, November 21, 2011

Tom, Tom the Turkey will be here soon

Okay , it is that time again. A fantastic week off of school. Actually, I choose to think of it as nine days off, and count both weekends. Lovely. Divine. Quiet [ at least, it is now, because I sent my family away for a couple of days so I could be productive and get things done]
My list of things to be thankful for this year -
1. Healthy and happy family members
2. Good friends
3. Gainful Employment
4. People who care about me and mine
5. More really good students than ever before. [did not say they were good at art - just well behaved]
6. A great church family
7. Pez

I am sure there are more, and when I think of them, I will add them . All in all, this has been a great year - and there are many things to thank the Good Lord for. While you are making your list of thanks, please take time to actually give thanks for them . Sometimes we forget that part.

No comments: