Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tom, Tom the turkey will be here soon !

Goodness gracious, but I love November ! The weather is finally getting cooler down here, daylight savings time gives me a darker late-afternoon , and our family has a way of gearing up for the upcoming holidays. Love every minute of this busy time of year !
The man and I have both turned a year older. Of course, he aged a little before me, since his birthday is a whopping eleven days before mine.  The ladybug helped bake birthday cake and birthday cupcakes, and she had a great time - she has finally discovered the joy that IS licking the beaters of the mixer after I finish mixing. Bliss !
The monkey came running in to my 'crafting with Jesus' class a few wednesday nights ago , to tell me that he had broken his arm in the church gym. Of course I told him it was fine, and reminded him that he had a math test the next day. Would you like to guess where he spent that next day? He broke a bone in his wrist - and it could have been much, much worse. Now he is on his second cast - and feeling like a rock star.
We had three nights of trick-or-treating, and ladybug was over it by the time Halloween actually got here. We only trick-or-treated on two streets, and she was done.
Now we are making our Thanksgiving plans, and looking forward to spending some time with old friends. This will be a great holiday, I can tell you !






Have a great week - be thankful for what you have !

 
Ni Hao Yall

No comments: