Sunday, April 27, 2014

Whatever will be , will be

Well, I certainly had better intentions.
It has taken me over a month to finally admit I could not remember my password  for this blog, and I had to come up with a new one. At any rate, here we are -
the ladybug had a wonderful time at her 'Carnival Birthday of Wonderfulness' She had about 30 kids to show up, and they had BIG fun. Some of the WGITB showed up, and ran the booths - I was so thankful. And for the very first time in all of the birthday parties I have ever had, we actually ran out of cake. [ some kids had  more than one piece, and some kids went running back to the jumpy slide while I cut cake] Big fun, people!
The monkey is having a grand time playing baseball - he is actually pretty good . The man and I will be out of the country when the All-Star team competes, so we are not sure if he will participate this year or not.
Ladybug is also playing summer ball - she is playing t-ball on the BEST team - of course, it is "the Ladybugs" and I am the coach. I am sure you are asking yourself what I know about t-ball - need I remind you of my one and only home run in my one and only year of summer softball in Greenville? I am certain there is a plaque somewhere.......
Less than a month of school left - lots to do , and lots of places to go. I will be better at reporting our whereabouts, I promise.
Be nice.

No comments: