Sunday, March 1, 2009

the home stretch?!

Okay- I have been holding off posting for a while, because I just hate it when we get out hopes up. Rumor Queen , as well as our agency, has verified that our L.I.D. has been included in this batch. Oh. My. Word.
Our agency says that they should get Stella's picture and information early this week. Clark is sure that we will get it on the same day they do, but I am trying not to count on that, because it will sure be a long day at school. It will be a long day, any way, just thinking about her.
This tiny bit of snow today was exciting for Sam- he did not understand why it left while we were in church, though. He wanted to skip Sunday School, and go home to throw snow-balls at his father. It was pretty while it lasted.
I am working on learning how to post photos on here, so I can put our referral photo up. Oh my gosh- that sounds so exciting, don't you think?!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Mom said...

Oh my gosh. She's soooo cute! From one China mommy to another: A big congrats!