Sunday, November 15, 2009

thankful

What a great weekend -
I had my scrapbooking group at church friday night, and we all had a great visit. Oh, and we did manage to make a few pages, too. Monkey spent the night with a friend, and went to see Ole Miss play. Ladybug was at church with us, entertaining every one with her dancing.
Saturday was a long day- we napped, cleaned, and folded laundry. I even managed to unpack my scrapping supplies, and clean my craft room. Well, as much as I can clean it with a Ladybug running in and grabbing things.
Today was church day- Monkey went home with a friend to play, and we all had naps, a walk, and delivered afghans to the girl's home. Doesn't that sound like a great way to spend a pretty Sunday? Now it is time for lesson plans, ironing tomorrow's clothes, and bathing children. These might not sound like fun , but they are reminders of things that I am thankful for- for jobs, a home, and a precious family.
We are really looking forward to next week's vacation- just staying at home sounds pretty good to us all. Maybe we can squeeze in some crafts and baking, just for fun.
I hope you all have a great week - and be thankful!

No comments: