Sunday, August 19, 2012

Big Girl



So , we heard that there would be some Disney Princesses at the Mall yesterday. Ladybug was fired up, I can tell you.  She put on her Rapunzel outfit, picked out some flashy shoes to wear, and we took out.  The man and I were a little  unimpressed with them, but the girl was in awe. She wanted me to ask them a variety of questions, and I finally got her to talk.  Her questions inclueded
1. May I see your heel-high shoes?
2. Where is your mean mother?
3. Where did you put your castle?
4. Where is Flynn Rider?
5. Did you notice that I have on the same kind of make-up that you wear?

I have to say , the young lady who was portraying Rapunzel was most considerate with my baby, and she answered every question as if it were of the most serious nature. It was, to us.
After that, we celebrated by buying some new pink sparkly nail polish. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how we spent our 22nd anniversary. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: