Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's that time again -




Of course I mean one of my favorite things in the whole world - Vacation Bible School ! Ladybug is officially old enough this year, and she is loving it all. I think she gets that from me, really. She sang, she danced, she snacked, and she played games. Tomorrow, she comes to my craft station, and we will work on our mission project. The monkey is too old for VBS, so he 'helped' which seems to mean run around, eat lots of snacks, and act totally silly with other boys that are just too cool for Bible School. Bless him.
Tomorrow will be Ladybug's first full day in the three year old classroom. She was promoted friday afternoon. Not sure why it happened then, but I am not judging. She is very excited about the fact that the big girl class has "assignments" and they say the Pledge every morning. Love. Her. Utterly.
I am watching the end of 'Celebrity Rehab' - I love watching this show, because it reminds me that I REALLY do not have any problems. I might think I do every now and then, but looking at these train-wrecks just reminds me of how good my life is. The Lord has been good to me, and I am thankful. Daily.
This is the week I am teaching at the Art Museum down town - gonna be fun, I can tell you. Combine that with VBS, and it will make for a great week. I hope you have a great week, as well. Count your blessings. One by one.


Sunday Snapshot

No comments: