Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gloria , Emmanuel !






I really do love that song! I also love this time of year - we keep the tree and decorations up until Epiphany, so we can stretch out the season as long as possible. Then, it will be time to decorate for Chinese New Year ! Another fun time for our little family !
The monkey is loving his new games up in his room, and the ladybug is finding new joy in last year's toys, since I put them upstairs in the den . She never, ever got in that princess tent until yesterday - I promise. Of course, she informed me that she really needs to wear tu-tus when in there, but that will have to wait until I find where she stashed them.
Resolutions will be made this evening - the man says his is to be frugal, and he also said that I say that every year - I do think I am getting better at that, by the way.
I am working on my resolutions, and trying to figure out one phrase to sum it all up - I want to strive to be a better mother, wife, teacher, daughter, aunt, church member, neighbor, sister, and servant - I think my resolution is to work at being more Christ-like.
And now, it is time to go to the park, so Ladybug can ride her new bike.
Happy New Year !!!
Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Karol said...

well, then. You know that the pic of you and your lovely sisters, especially that particularly lovely one sitting behind you trying to remove those antlers that appeared out of nowhere and hovered over your head.....well, that is a good picture. Real good.